Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How to make money with affiliate marketing?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
ivan Offline referral

Can anybody explain how to make money with affiliate marketing? 001_glare
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
You sign up with a company that offers an affiliate program. They pay you X amount on a sale/lead or whatever you are agreeing to in their terms. You then market that link in any manner you so wish, then get paid according to how the scheme works.

It will take lots of time and research and most importantly money to get a successful long term campaign setup across many differing platforms of goods you will try and pawn off to others. You can also use affiliate links/banners/images to market that product on a blog website or whatever you own.

If you want more in depth please research this yourself, then also research the company you want to work with before signing up with them. This is not a topic that can be simply answered in a basic post as you have asked an insanely broad question.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
ivan Offline referral

So basically I will have to promote their link at my website? And the more traffic I send to them from my website the more money I will earn? Well there is something very important missing in this formula, traffic!
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
No the more sales you make for them the more you make. Most especially when you start off will not give you a PPL type setup and if they do be wary of how they actually track it.

Traffic is key for all aspects of being online, if you have no traffic you have nothing.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
ivan Offline referral

Ok that's even worse, you can send them 1.000.000 users that will make them a lot of money in terms of Adsense but if they don't make sales then I get paid 0. This clearly not for me thanks.
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
It has nothing to do with adsense. This is affiliate marketing. Please understand the difference. You are not sending them traffic to a get them adsense clicks. You are selling a product/service
www.AdminEmpire.com
ivan Offline referral

Yes, I was saying that if they would to have Adsense!
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
But they never will! It would violate the terms of AdSense. Its a moot comment, they are two different beasts.

If you can send a million hits and you do not make money you are for sure doing something wrong. On the PPC affiliate campaigns I run, I on average get a CTR of 8.6% which is pretty decent for using only PPC to get my traffic.
www.AdminEmpire.com
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
I agree with Chods statement! AdSense doesn't allow ads on those websites!
rickysmith Offline referral

It has nothing to do with adsense. This is affiliate marketing. Please understand the difference. You are not sending them traffic to a get them adsense clicks.
0jerome0 Offline referral

hello this is simple, find an appropriate affiliate program which is not hard to find they are all over the internet, then after you get your affiliate program and sign up do a review blog or a blog about the product that you want to promote, its best to use original article and do a keyword research , add your affiliate links in the article, submit it to search engines add it o ping services and that's it.
LaurenA Offline referral

Paid Advertising This is most effective when your ad copy headline, call-to-action message and graphics come together just right to compel people to click through and buy.

Free Advertising Sites like Craigslist and US Free Ads are but two of many popular places that accept links and banner ads for free. These tend to be affiliate marketing sites themselves, earning the owner money whenever you click their ads.

Article Marketing This popular marketing method offers several benefits. You're building credibility as a reliable source in your niche, gaining a higher search engine ranking by increasing the number of links leading to your site, and pulling traffic to your site. Work in an organic manner and don't spam using software engines. Ezinearticles is a great place to begin.

E-mail Marketing Every visitor to your site is valuable, so capturing their names and e-mail addresses to stay in touch is important. Many people might not buy your affiliate products until the third or fourth time they hear from you. So it's crucial to place an opt-in subscription box on your site for people to start receiving a weekly or monthly newsletter from you. My personal favorite is aweber, but many quality ones exist.
JerBear Offline referral

I am going to make a tutorial soon. I'll let you know.
nepalecoadventure Offline referral

(09-09-2013 08:42 PM)chod Wrote:  You sign up with a company that offers an affiliate program. They pay you X amount on a sale/lead or whatever you are agreeing to in their terms. You then market that link in any manner you so wish, then get paid according to how the scheme works.

It will take lots of time and research and most importantly money to get a successful long term campaign setup across many differing platforms of goods you will try and pawn off to others. You can also use affiliate links/banners/images to market that product on a blog website or whatever you own.

If you want more in depth please research this yourself, then also research the company you want to work with before signing up with them. This is not a topic that can be simply answered in a basic post as you have asked an insanely broad question.

Good answer.

(06-02-2016 09:06 AM)LaurenA Wrote:  Paid Advertising This is most effective when your ad copy headline, call-to-action message and graphics come together just right to compel people to click through and buy.

Free Advertising Sites like Craigslist and US Free Ads are but two of many popular places that accept links and banner ads for free. These tend to be affiliate marketing sites themselves, earning the owner money whenever you click their ads.

Article Marketing This popular marketing method offers several benefits. You're building credibility as a reliable source in your niche, gaining a higher search engine ranking by increasing the number of links leading to your site, and pulling traffic to your site. Work in an organic manner and don't spam using software engines. Ezinearticles is a great place to begin.

E-mail Marketing Every visitor to your site is valuable, so capturing their names and e-mail addresses to stay in touch is important. Many people might not buy your affiliate products until the third or fourth time they hear from you. So it's crucial to place an opt-in subscription box on your site for people to start receiving a weekly or monthly newsletter from you. My personal favorite is aweber, but many quality ones exist.

Thanks
ALVINO9 Offline referral

earning money with Product launch IN JVZOO , CLICKBANK ...
Gabri Offline referral

With clickbank you can earn some extra money

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)