Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How to make money with classifieds site?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
seo123 Offline referral

There are so many classified ad sites and most of them are free that I am wondering how do they make money if they offer free classified advertising? There are many free/open source classifieds script that you can just install and have your classified ad website up and running in no time but is it really worth it? Do you know if classifieds site can be monetized with Adsense ads if not then tell me how to make money with it?

P.S. How to turn my site in to most popular Classified Ad Site?
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
Classified advertising works the same way as PPC advertising!
seo123 Offline referral

And how PPC advertising works sorry new to internet marketing?
surenot Offline referral

(03-14-2014 03:29 PM)SEO123 Wrote:  And how PPC advertising works sorry new to internet marketing?
Refer to this link if you want to know the meaning of PPC (pay-per-click)
What is PPC

Quote:Do you know if classifieds site can be monetized with Adsense ads if not then tell me how to make money with it?
Unfortunately I don't think you can monetize website such as classifieds or any advertising site!
mojo100 Offline referral

There are a few ways to make money through Ads - I know people rave about Adsense however there are other companies that offer the same service - and cheaper. (Google them)

If you are going down this route you may as well look into affiliate marketing also - banners / Ads etc...

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)