Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How to optimize my website for Google?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
yava Offline referral

I have a website it's a new one! Now my hosting has a paid offer that says something about Google optimization I mean they say they will optimize my web-site for the search engine for money!

I wanna do it for free. Could you tell me how to?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
For the website to show and rank on Google search results it has to comply with Google quality guidelines.

Google optimization is broken into 2 categories:

On-site and Off-site

"On-site optimization" means that you need to make sure your website loads fast has not W3C errors and contains great amount of high quality content!

"Off-page optimization" if the process of generating and getting backlinks to get high search engine rankings and get more traffic to the website!

Please read this article that explain all you need to know about search engine optimization.

Google SEO guide: http://static.googleusercontent.com/medi...-guide.pdf
saranyasb Offline referral

First you concentrate to the on-page work...Optimize your entire website with proper on-page techniques.
tk-hassan Offline referral

to optimize your website for Google, do consult the Search Engine Optimization Starter Guide by Google
Chesta BoSe Offline referral

To optimize your website for Google, first make your website SEO friendly. An SEO friendly website easily crawled by Google.
John Oldman Offline referral

First of all:
The Mad Hatter Is Definitely Rather Loony
The Mad Hatter Is Definitely Rather Loony is a memorable little acronym to help remember the basics of what needs to be done to help Google and your potential viewers find your site, and improve your search engine rankings into the bargain.

T: Title tag
M: Meta description and keywords tag
H: Header tags: H1, H2, H3
I: Image file names and alt tags
D: Diverse keywords
R: Relevancy
L: Reputable links

Let's go through those topics and discover how Wordtracker is in an even better position (with recent improvements to the Keywords tool) to help you do it.

Read google support
MitraVarghese Offline referral

Optimize your website through SEO off page techniques .Do some quality tasks to your targeting keywords this will help you to rank your website.
[https://nationkart.com/blog/nationkart-vs-shopify-comparison-of-ecommerce-platfrom-in-india/]"Best e-commerce platfrom make apparent choice for business around the world."[/url]
legionhoster Offline referral

Well you need to ensure a good title, Description and 1000 words long page also you need to make your site faster and also need to do some keyword research.

you can google SEO tips.
JammieCutts Offline referral

You need to check if your Meta Description and Meta Keyword is filled with relevant information. Do keyword research and update your website content accordingly.
Clayton Offline referral

1. Keyword Research
2. Great content (the longer, the better)
3. Natural keyword usage
4. Page titles
5. Header tags
6. Optimized URLs
7. Page load time
8. Internal linking
9. Google authorship
10. Responsive (mobile) design
dafthost Offline referral

First you concentrate to the on-page work...Optimize your entire website with proper on-page techniques.
Rapidsoft technologies Offline referral

Your keywords and content tells about your site.So keep updated them.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)