Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How to protect my site from negative SEO?

Ads
banner
banner
maria Offline referral

My website had just lost rankings and PR and I am suspecting negative SEO is responsible for that. Are there any ways, techniques available to prevent my site from being hit by this kind of search engine optimization?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
I don't think you can do much about that? But I believe Google should have some update to process that kind of content and backlinks.

For instance: If a website is 1 year old and during that time never had issues with negative SEO then it's gonna look very suspicious that it started now Smile
daikaads Offline referral

No other way to check the negative SEO. Check the recent backlinks and if you doubt then remove it using the Google Disavow tool. Better start creating the backlinks using the high DA websites and make your On-page optimization strong.
davidweb09 Offline referral

You have to follow Google SEO guidelines for website promotion.
seoninja Offline referral

The entire SEO industry experienced a major transformation over the past two years. As a result, many online marketers have dramatically changed their strategies. Ranking high on Google for competitive keywords is not as easy as it was three years ago.
Negative SEO refers to the practice of using the black hat and unethical techniques to sabotage a competitor’s rankings in search engines. Negative SEO attacks can take a number of different forms:
1. Hacking your website.
2. Building hundreds or thousands of spammy links to your website.
3. Copying your content and distributing it all over the internet.
4. Pointing links to your website using keywords like #@$%!!!, poker online, and many others.
5. Creating fake social profiles and ruining your reputation online.
6. Removing the best backlinks your website has.
Trident Offline referral

Check your backlinks through webmaster and the unethical links pointing to your website add it into Disavow. Also check your content in plagiarism if it found duplication then re-edit the content.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)