Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How to rank high on the first page of Google in USA and UK?

Ads
badboy Offline referral

What are the new SEO tricks, ways, techniques and methods used to get website ranking high in U.S and UK? Do I have to live in the country in order for the website to show on Google first page whenever someone is Goggling from it?
surenot Offline referral

Getting traffic from countries like England and North America is every internet marketer dream! First make sure your website content is in English!

Try getting backlinks for websites that already rank high on Google in USA and UK.

Set Geographic Target - Google Webmaster Tools.
badboy Offline referral

How do I know what website I have to get backlink from?
EnveraHost Offline referral

We'll, you really need to get linkbacks from all over the web. Any page will do. The more backlinks the better!
badboy Offline referral

(05-12-2014 04:33 AM)EnveraHost Wrote:  We'll, you really need to get linkbacks from all over the web. Any page will do. The more backlinks the better!

Thanks very much how many backlinks do I need to rank high on Google for the keyword 'video games'
renart145 Offline referral

(05-11-2014 02:29 PM)badboy Wrote:  What are the new SEO tricks, ways, techniques and methods used to get website ranking high in U.S and UK? Do I have to live in the country in order for the website to show on Google first page whenever someone is Goggling from it?

if you are targeting local (e.g. UK) promotion then you should do link building on local sites domain (co dot uk). Btw, local seo is much harder than global seo cause there are few local sites or resource that are using local domain.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)