Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How to recover lost or deleted files?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
antony Offline referral

I have just deleted by mistake some important files how to get them back? How to restore deleted files help?
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
If you have deleted your files then you can recover them for your recycling bin, but if you have emptied your bin then you need a special software to recover those files from your HDD TEMP files. There are many free software that will do the job, just make sure you don't delete your HDD temporarily files neither perform HDD cleanup!
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Not all files are recoverable, it all depends on how you delete them.

Use one of the many free and Open Source tools out there to recover those files. Do not waste your money on the programs that cost.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
I once deleted file containing code that I worked on probably a week or so and I wasn't able to recover it!
ramu.06051992 Offline referral

Many free file recovery programs exist that can help recover your accidentally deleted files. These file recovery programs can help you "undelete" files on your computer.
Files you have deleted and then recently emptied from your Recycle Bin are often still present on your hard drive (or USB drive, or media card, etc.) and can be recovered using free file recovery software.

Important: You can greatly increase the chance of recovering a file by minimizing your computer use as soon as possible.Undelete files you thought were gone forever with any one of these freeware file recovery tools:

1) Recuva is the very best free file recovery software available, hands down. It's very easy to use but has many optional advanced features as well.

2) Puran File Recovery is one of the better free file recovery programs I've seen. It's very easy to use, will scan any drive that Windows sees, and has a lot of advanced options if you need them.

3) Glary Undelete is an excellent free file recovery program. It's very easy to use and has one of the better user interfaces that I've seen.

4) Pandora Recovery is another excellent free file recovery software program. It's super easy to use and has the best wizard to help you undelete files that I've seen in any file recovery app.

5) SoftPerfect File Recovery is another superb file undelete program. It's very easy to search for recoverable files. Anyone should be able to use this program with very little trouble.

6) Avira UnErase Personal has to be one of the most simple free file recovery programs I've ever used.

7) FreeUndelete is self explanatory - it's free and it undeletes files! FreeUndelete is another great file recovery tool, very similar to other undelete utilities

8) ADRC Data Recovery Tools is another great, free file recovery program. File recovery with this program is uncomplicated and could probably be accomplished by the average computer user without any kind of documentation.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Ramu outstanding reply +1
ramu.06051992 Offline referral

thank u marcus Smile
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
While stopping the use of the drive as soon as you can is a good tip, it would be moot depending on your deleting practices. The number of times it is "wiped" will greatly reduce your chances of ever recovering it.

There are paid services that have much more powerful techniques than the free software could ever achieve so if it is truly valuable or sensitive you should look at some of the known good companies that do nothing but data retrieval.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)