Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How to reduce bounce rates?

Ads
ivan Offline referral

What techniques are used to reduce bounce rate? What bounce rate is considered as bad and what bounce rate is considered good in SEO?
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
"bounce rate" means that the user didn't find the web page interesting enough and returned back to where it came from! So to reduce bounce rate you must make that web page more user friendly, which in most of the cases is as simple as posting better content!
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
First off how about not posting 100 1 sentence questions Tongue Please take some actual time on your part, you know the time you spent to post all these basic brief questions. Slow down, think, and layout a real solid question. Showing research on your part, things you have tried done, read so on.

It is this #@$%!!! that has me just about ready to give up on these forums for good. Most here cant be bothered to put in effort on their own side and expect everyone else to coddle and spoonfeed them. All this entitled feelings of this should be free and that should be free. These attitudes and methods will not amount to long term success.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
@Chod listen why should someone use Google to find the answer to the most basic question when we can answer it here, why are you so negative about it, let the people ask their questions and if you don't want to participate just don't post this BS that only stops people from posting on these forums!
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Important!!!!

1. Questions and Answers are not required to be complex, as long as they are not breaking forum rules!

2. No matter how basic a question is, it can be asked, and If someone finds it too basic, then I rather prefer that someone not to engage in answering that question!
destroyer Offline referral

According to Google bounce rate is:
Quote:the percentage of visitors to a particular website who navigate away from the site after viewing only one page
sam1203 Offline referral

(12-27-2013 03:58 PM)ivan Wrote:  What techniques are used to reduce bounce rate? What bounce rate is considered as bad and what bounce rate is considered good in SEO?

hello i was facing this kind of same issue and it is a very good question for every seo executive so you can reduce the bounce rate by post link of your website related to your website topic like if you are doing seo for a web designing company so you should post your link related to the web designing company
thank you
Blush
victor Offline referral

@sam1203 thanks for such a good SEO advice! Most webmasters don't know how to reduce bounce rate simply because they don't fully understand what it is! So if you add related posts or add anchor links to related pages inside the content I am pretty sure it will dramatically reduce bounce rate and time spend on site!
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
The most affective way to reduce bounce rate is to either crease aye catching theme or post on top of the web page relative posts or links to other pages that users may find interesting!
victor Offline referral

Try to direct all your traffic to your website homepage instead of to SERPs.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Get more targeted traffic! Non targeted traffic usually have high bounce rate.
doctere Offline referral

(01-02-2014 03:47 PM)Maya Wrote:  @Chod listen why should someone use Google to find the answer to the most basic question when we can answer it here, why are you so negative about it, let the people ask their questions and if you don't want to participate just don't post this BS that only stops people from posting on these forums!

I agree a fool is someone that doesn't ask questions. And that's the whole point of this forum to share ideas and knowledge.
Learn The Best Stratagies To Get Tons Of Traffic To Your Website And Boost Your Site To Page #1 On Google.
http://increasetraffictoyourwebsite.net
antivirus234 Offline referral

can some one tell me how i reduce website bounce rates.
seo123 Offline referral

(05-30-2014 12:58 PM)antivirus234 Wrote:  can some one tell me how i reduce website bounce rates.

It's had been already explained more than sufficient how to do it just read the entire topic all posts.
campbelljof Offline referral

For reducing bounce rate user involvement is require in your website, so post the content which is useful and informative and also it should be relevant so that a user will read and stay on our website.

These will help to reduce bounce rate and alternately ranking will grow.
Designhill - Marketplace for Custom Logo Design, Real Estate Logo.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)