Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

How to regain keyword rankings of Educational Website?

askassignmenthelp Offline referral

I have lost the keyword rankings of a website with name Ask Assignment Help

At the end of December, it was among top ten for around 200 keywords however it is showing decrease in traffic and rankings now from the starting of Feb. I have increased the activities but still it is not showing any progress.

If anyone can suggest something good, you are always welcome. Smile
surenot Offline referral

That sounds to me like your website had an encounter was hit by Panda or Penguin!

Since your brand is not yet very known I recommend you to change your Title and Description meta tags so is H1 tag. Remove your brand from them and add keywords you are targeting as from Google prospective it's kind of tough to figure the niche of your web-site.

Keep you meta tags within the limits:

New SEO rules regarding meta tags:

Title tag length - 65 characters including spaces
Description tag length - 156 characters including spaces

Get backlinks from relevant to your website high ranking discussion forums and blogs. In mean time do brand marketing using social media marketing by creating business pages on Facebook, Twitter and Google+ Plus.

Increase your Google Insights score: https://developers.google.com/speed/page...ab=desktop as website load time/speed is a key factor in SEO.
micromaxsamsung7 Offline referral

u need to get again regain lost backlinks or start keeping backlinks now.. to keep you keywords ranking gain

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)