Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How to research a domain name that I want to purchase?

Ads
letsplay Offline referral

Guys let say I have a domain that I would like to purchase how can I find out the most important stuff about that domain name?

What should I check for before buying it?
surenot Offline referral

Do a bit of Google research just to see what content is associated with that domain.

site:domain.com

If you get 0 results or close to that then it's a bad sign!
seo123 Offline referral

Follow @NotSure's advise and Google for it then check as much SERPs as you can to determine what the website was doing all that time.

Also try one of these so called "Google Blacklist" "Google Banned Check" tools.
JillNaver Offline referral

Try Rankchecker, MajesticSEO, semrush, and opensiteexplorer to see the qualities of a site.
Also check google to see if it is indexed and what sites are linking to it to get an idea of the quality of the site. And check the keyword distribution to see if SEO was done prior to the site. If SEO was done, there is probably a reason why it is being let go. Alternatively you can look into getting links from high PR domains. You can inbox me if you have any questions about that or anything really! Smile
Rank your site on Google with 5 VIP spots on a premium, relevant PR5 site. Niches: doctors and lawyers. One of a handful of PR5 sites relevant to your clients: $29.
Feel free to PM or contact me at fundzephyr[@]gmail.com. I'll do my best to help!
Erin Nagata Offline referral

What's your passion? Is it in health, fitness, beauty, gadgets. If you can determine the right choice then you can get it form there.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)