Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How to start making money on YouTube?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
ivan Offline referral

I know that people are making money on YouTube with Adsense but I am not sure how to? Please can someone post a quick tutorial or a guideline?
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
There is no much to it it's quite straightforward. Create Gmail account then create a YouTube account with it. To be able to comment you have to use YouTube as Google account.

Now that you have your account up and ready go and verify it to enable monetization. Now you have to apply for Google Adsense when it ask you about the website input your YouTube channel.

Once you get Adsense account approved simply link it to YouTube channel.

Here is the link that contain all the info you need to know about: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/72866?hl=en
evathomsan Offline referral

This points are more useful to increase traffic .Get an affiliate deal in place, Go freemium style.Promote your own merchandise, Sign up your own sponsors, Become a YouTube Partner.
Stefth Offline referral

(05-31-2015 02:05 PM)ivan Wrote:  I know that people are making money on YouTube with Adsense but I am not sure how to? Please can someone post a quick tutorial or a guideline?

Basically, you need to create a YouTube channel start recording videos and apply for the AdSense affiliate program. Once they accept you, you'll be able to add advertising units on your channel (or connect Adsene with your YouTube channel). But, check out some useful tips that will help you to better get the concept of video marketing: <REMOVED>
chinomoreno Offline referral

(05-31-2015 02:05 PM)ivan Wrote:  I know that people are making money on YouTube with Adsense but I am not sure how to? Please can someone post a quick tutorial or a guideline?

Here's a helpful guide you might want to check out,
https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/72866?hl=en
contusecommerce Offline referral

Hi Thanks for you thread about how to start earn money through youtube.
Olaf2 Offline referral

you can buy popular channel from marketing company
MrPRinson Offline referral

(06-01-2015 07:30 PM)maya Wrote:  There is no much to it it's quite straightforward. Create Gmail account then create a YouTube account with it. To be able to comment you have to use YouTube as Google account.

Now that you have your account up and ready go and verify it to enable monetization. Now you have to apply for Google Adsense when it ask you about the website input your YouTube channel.

Once you get Adsense account approved simply link it to YouTube channel.

Here is the link that contain all the info you need to know about: <link>

Thanks alot!!!
sameerkhanna Offline referral

Thanks for Pointing this out...I will definitely follow which you have about it.
ALVINO9 Offline referral

earning money on YouTube with Product launch IN JVZOO , CLICKBANK ...

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)