Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How to start making money on YouTube with Adsense?

Ads
zorro Offline referral

I need a step by step tutorial on how to get started making money with Adsense on YouTube?
surenot Offline referral

Well first create a Gmail account then use it to create your YouTube account. Go to settings and click on where it says verify complete this process. Now go to Google Adsense and apply for an account use your YouTube account when it asks you about the website. Once you get approval go to YouTube settings monetization and link Adsense and YouTube complete the process.

Now upload the video and select enable ads.
earnrupee Offline referral

Am also looking for adsense account for my youtube , do i need to apply separately or we can use the existing adsense account
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
(08-24-2015 08:30 AM)earnrupee Wrote:  Am also looking for adsense account for my youtube , do i need to apply separately or we can use the existing adsense account

Nope you have to use your current #Adsense account since you can't file for a new one goes against #Google policy. On #youtube go to #monetization and link it there! Verify the channel first!
contusecommerce Offline referral

step by step tutorial on how to get started making money with Adsense on YouTube. Please try to give extra info..
ChetanModi Offline referral

To getting video adsense earning, create YouTube account or getting knowledge according to like meta decription and title etc which are really helpful for that websites.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)