Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How to take screenshots in windows 8.1

Ads
ramu.06051992 Offline referral

Capturing screenshots is absolutely one of the most important features in any operating system. It has become the need of hour because often you need to discuss about any app or feature in your device and you can easily discuss about it if you take screenshots of your desired app. Users of Windows 8.1 can also capture screenshots easily by using various methods to screenshot in windows 8.1, here you will find a quick way to take screenshots in Windows 8.1.
Steps to Take Screenshots in Windows 8.1
Actually there are 2 way in which you can take screen shot of your desired app
METHOD 1: By pressing the button “PrntScr” that is located on your keyboard
METHOD 2: By hold windows key & print screen key at a time
METHOD 1
STEP 1: First, you need to open the app or the feature you want to capture.
STEP 2: Now you need to press the button “PrntScr” that is located on your keyboard in the very first row.
STEP 3: Now you need an app to save this screenshot such as Paint or any other app like that. Open Paint & press CTRL + V to save this screenshot.
METHOD 2
This method is very simple , no need to follow any steps, what you have to do is hold WINDOWS KEY + PRTSCR key to take a direct screenshot. It will appear in your MY PICTURES of your windows 8.1.
NOTE: When you hold down WINDOWS KEY + PRTSCR key together the screen turnout to black & when you unhold them screen turn to normal , this means it took screenshot of the current screen.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Thanks very much Ramu for this amazing tutorial. Windows 8 is very new operating system and I am sure not too many people know how to take screenshots in windows 8. Good to have you here!
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Good post, it has been so long since I have had to take a screen shot in Windows I had forgotten what it was.

We need more quality Windows tutorials keep up the good work. Smile
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Since I have windows 7 I am wondering is windows 8 too much different from windows 7?

In my viewpoint , i prefer windows 7 because it was a big hit for Microsoft, turning things around from the troublesome Windows Vista and reminding people that the Redmond giant was not quite ready to hang up its hat just yet .

Windows 8 is a totally new version of Windows that, in addition to the traditional desktop, also includes a new-style interface for use with touchscreens.

If you have touch screen laptop then only go for windows 8 , otherwise it will be wiser to stay with windows 7 Smile
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Talking about Windows Vista. Boy it was a bad joke

Sorry marcus , but those were the problem with vista
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
OMG! I didn't like Windows Vista at all. I think the best operating system was Windows XP
ivan Offline referral

Windows 8.1 then how this version is different from Windows 8?
antony Offline referral

I think Windows 8 is pretty much the same as Windows 8.1
destroyer Offline referral

I rather use Screen Capturing software because I am terrible with keyboard shortcuts!
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Here are some Windows shortcuts you need to know!

Ctrl + N = Opens or creates new stuff
Ctrl + C = Copy
Ctrl + X = Cut
Ctrl + V = Paste
Ctrl + A = Select All
Ctrl + Left Click = Select Individual Files/Items
victor Offline referral

(01-10-2014 04:36 PM)destroyer Wrote:  I rather use Screen Capturing software because I am terrible with keyboard shortcuts!

This is gonna be the best choice for many. How hard can it be to press a Capture Screen button Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)