Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How to use google analytics?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
gamer Offline referral

I wanna learn about how install Google Analytics on my web-site to track the traffic can anybody give me quick tutorial on how to use it and make it work?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
It's very easy.

Sign up for a new account then add your website after that grab and install tracking code at the end of the page you wanna track.

After 24 you should see works "Receiving data" this means that Google is monetizing your traffic.

By the way it's free.
WillaStackhouse Offline referral

To use a Google Analytics, the first thing you must have to do is sign up and create a new Google Analytics account if you do not have one.
Set up the property in the account that you have created, there are having several instructions given to the set up of web tracking.
Erin Nagata Offline referral

I think you need to have a thorough understanding of google analytics first. When you log into Google Analytics, you end up on the Home page where you can see a list of all of the websites you have set up in your account. 
Chesta BoSe Offline referral

To use google analytic the first thing you have to do is create an account in Google Analytics, set up a property in the account you have created, you have to follow the instructions by set up web tracking or set up mobile app tracking.
evathomsan Offline referral

You want to use Google Analytics, Just sign up with new account and then add that website and use all tools like internal links, External links and any other information about your website in search engine .
galaxyhostplus Offline referral

Hello.

Just sing up an account set enter your domain page after you will get script from them to put to your website I would recommend to put it in every page you have so it can track all your traffic on your website. I think you also will need enter record to DNS or some file in root dictionary to prove that you are owner of the website but I'm not sure about it if it was this service. anyway good luck.
Erin Nagata Offline referral

I think google analytic provide on how to. It actually contains various ways and techniques. Might as well check out the user section.
Anibis Offline referral

Thank you for the help. I have several blogs and I plan to add Google analytics to the pages cause it will be easier to track any data needed in the future.
MitraVarghese Offline referral

Quote:You want to use Google Analytics, Just sign up with new account and then add that website and use all tools like internal links, External links and any other information about your website in search engine .

I really agree with you, it is not very difficult to use the Google Analytics, it is a great tool to track the traffic of a website.
gapmarks Offline referral

I think there is a step by step on their site. I remember that first you have to sign up for the service and put the required code on your website. It's great tool in my regard.
Jamesborner Offline referral

Hi, friends it is very easy to add your website to Google Analytics.
(1)Go to Google Analytics
(2)Sign Up to Analytics
(3)Add your site
(4)Submit Google Analytics code in your website code
(5)After 24 Hours your website verify

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)