Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

I need simple PHP email sender script.

Ads
banner
banner
banner
zorro Offline referral

I am looking for a PHP script to send emails? I need to send a test email to check if my hosting account is blocking outgoing emails or not? I need a simple script just to send a few emails!
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Save the code below as test-email.php and upload it to your root directory then execute it by visiting: yoursite.com/test-email.php

Important! Replce in the code recipient@example.com with the destination email address in this case yours.

PHP Code:
<?php
 $to 
"recipient@example.com";

$subject "Hi!";

$body "Hi,&#092;n&#092;nHow are you?";
 if (
mail($to$subject$body)) {
   echo(
"<p>Email successfully sent!</p>");
  } else {
   echo(
"<p>Email delivery failed…</p>");
  }

?>
Looking for ways to make money fast? Read this article and start earning money todya fast, easy or for free.
vip007 Offline referral

I tested the code my self and it works , any way your hosting should not blog outgoing messages sent from your server as long as you pay for it and is not free one
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Yeah it happened to me once I mean my email account was blocked by spam protection system for sending emails to fast.
Looking for ways to make money fast? Read this article and start earning money todya fast, easy or for free.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)