Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

I want to rank in first page through google adwords for my website.

Ads
make money online
annodyne Offline referral

I need suggestion that how do it ?Please advice me.I sell leather bags, wallet, handbag, purses & others etc in online.

I want to know something :

** how should i find highest bid for keywords ?
** As a example if any keyword highest bid 2$ (just example) then i bid 3$ for that keyword then i could result in 1st page in google ?
** Google gives any suggestion for bidding after google ads creation ?
biglyft Offline referral

- First, you need to make sure your website has been indexed by Google. To find out if it is, type site:yourdomain.com into the Google search box, replacing yourdomain.com with your actual domain name.
- Publish Relevant Content. Quality content is the number one driver of your search engine rankings
and there is no substitute for great content.
- Update Your Content Regularly.
- Metadata.
- Have a link-worthy site.
- Use alt tags.
micheljohn Offline referral

No one can give you gurantee not even GOOGLE that your website will be first in google as google's crawler is highly intelligent and their searching algorithms are #@$%!!! smart but here few tricks which will help you to improve ranking.

1.)First of all create 5-6 blogs on popular blogging sites for your websites(Same name/Title/slogans) even if its okay if it's contain one paragraph and give all links to your website.
here is list of popular bloggin site:
wordpress, blogger, tumbler, svbtle, google and lastly quora.
LOGIC: Google crawl is very smart, more links pointing to your website your page will get up.

2.)Use google's webmaster tool and register your website overthere.
Webmasters - Google

3.)Now do some social promoting activities make page in FB,
open account in twitter and etc..
LOGIC: In many cases social networking results comes first before the official website

4.)Create one channel on youtube(Same name/Title/slogans) put some introductory videos. It hardly takes 30 mins to do it. Put description about your companies
LOGIC: If google's crawler see that you met with all above points that means your site contains some truely-effective information and your page will get boost.

5.)Keywords
Understand required realvant keywords for your website and use it.
Get keywords accuracy list from google(google keywords). see their frequency and match with your website content.
Google AdWords: Keyword Planner

6.)Add geographical address to your website. you can register your physical location on google.
LOGIC: It means that you are business adress is veryfied by google. That will help you for rating. have you ever seen if you type some famous hotels on google you can see right hand side its ratting and all. this is nothing but register your physical address on it.
oxisimer Offline referral

first you should go through website health and his design, if it well goes then you will make it sure that your website index or not. then go for adwords
alicemark15 Offline referral

Hi, Google Adwords is a paid service by Google which allows users to get instant Ranking by bidding for the keyword, Ranking can refer which means if two or more person bid for same keywords, the site will rank of that person who will offer the highest amount also depending upon the quality score of the Ad.
ATMD Offline referral

I think you can rank in first page Google using Adwords if you are willing to outbid your competitors, sometimes it can be expensive if viewers clicked on your ad only to look around without interest in buying anything.

Google this topic

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)