Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

IIS vs. Apache?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
antony Offline referral

Apache HTTP Server & Microsoft IIS (Internet Information Services) are two of the world's most popular web servers but what is the difference between them when it comes to Apache vs IIS comparison?
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
It all comes down to the type of website you have. If your PHP site is Windows Platform based then you will need Microsoft IIS server and if your PHP site is Apache based then you will obiously need Apache server.

Most of the webmasters who work with PHP are more likely to have Apache experience rather than IIS experience!
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Not sure I really fully agree with that Wink
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
I have never used Microsoft IIS all my sites are designed to run on Apache server!
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
And what makes your site "apache" based only? I do not think you guys actually get what the difference between IIS and Apache are.

So does that mean your site won't run on NGINX then without major changes to your code? Wink lol
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
@Invisibe_dude

Please explain how your site will only run on Apache.

Or @Maya
Why would a PHP dev have more experience with Apache over IIS?

Again I think you guys do not grasp what the differences are here
www.AdminEmpire.com
ivan Offline referral

Are you saying that that a website running on Apache server will not run on IIS one?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)