Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Image links VS. Anchor links SEO?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
zorro Offline referral

On my site I am heaving many image links that redirect to other pages on my site but I read an SEO article about the importance of anchor links in SEO so I made me wonder if I should use anchor links instead of image links what do you think what it better for search engine optimization image in text links?
seo123 Offline referral

Text link or Anchor links are the ones that tell Google what the destination page is about. This is a great way to increase rankings for some particular keyword! In other hand image link tells Google nothing so it should be avoided if possible! If you are working on your site SEO text or anchor link is to be used not image!
manal18 Offline referral

If you add an alt tag to the image, then the alt tag text becomes the anchor text for the link and the button then acquires SEO value.
wrightandru Offline referral

#manal18 is wright, add alt tag to the image is will be consider as a anchor text for the link..
zorro Offline referral

Thanks very much for this SEO tip.
harikumar Offline referral

anchor text and image optimization is very important for SEO.
victor Offline referral

If you are working on your off-page seo then never use image links only anchor links! Even on your site it's better to use text links instead of images.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)