Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Import .sql file to database, large database

Ads
banner
banner
banner
ivan Offline referral

I use XAMPP 1.8 and phpmyadmin that comes with it, but I have a problem importing my database .sql file. It says max 2mb but my database is 2.6mb! How to increase phpmyadmin import database file size? 001_sad
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
To increase phpmyadmin import database file size go to: xampp\php inside that directory find a file called php.ini inside the file find:
memory_limit = 128M
upload_max_filesize = 2M

and replace with:
memory_limit = 128M
upload_max_filesize = 128M

This will increate .sql maximum file size to 128MB
ivan Offline referral

Thanks it works great
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Stop being lazy and learn some CLI for mysql!
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
He's new to XAMPP server, it's normal he doesn't know all this stuff! If you have any questions feel free to ask, we are here to help Wink
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
But using phpmyadmin will not teach him mysql. That was my point!

And in all honesty he should not be using the XAMPP stack as it adds in too many bells and whistles I am sure he does not even grasp yet, he should be on a WAMP stack. Then adding more GUI's on top further hinders learning things properly.

And he still has yet to even discuss the issue about his old host and that they flag his code as hacking/cracking/scanner type site. If it is not that type of a site then he has way larger problems to solve before continuing on. You never bring compromised code into another environment unless it is segregated and locked internally from accessing all other resources.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
Every webmaster needs to have XAMPP or similar server installed on localhost where codes are tested before they are implemented on the website!
Teotech Offline referral

For large importing try google mysqldump. It is the only way

Thanks

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)