Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Increase Adwords quality score?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
superman Offline referral

How to increase #GoogleAdwords quality score above average so that I can advertise on Google cheaper?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
The top factor for me is using non relevant to your landing page keywords! In #AdWords Keywords Planner Tool input your page URL and Google will give you what it thinks most relevant keywords then use them in your campaign.

Also make sure your webpage get a high Google Insights score I mean it has to load fast and have high performance.

Take a look at this article: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454010?hl=en
MarkBlack6Adv Offline referral

Greetings,

In order to increase your quality score you need to synergize the content of your web with the keywords that you are using. This will give your Quality Scores a boost. Keep in mind that having a good quality score means having a score above 7-8/10.
yass100 Offline referral

(09-25-2015 11:46 AM)marcus_avrelius Wrote:  The top factor for me is using non relevant to your landing page keywords! In #AdWords Keywords Planner Tool input your page URL and Google will give you what it thinks most relevant keywords then use them in your campaign.

Also make sure your webpage get a high Google Insights score I mean it has to load fast and have high performance.

thank you it help me.
chetanbali17 Offline referral

Hmmm, making quality score high is most difficult thing but it is required to show ads on better ranking with less amount to spend. I think no one can explain it properly but still i will try explain you, you can use some factors to improve it.
There are factors like content, relevant keywords used in ads title and descriptions, addition of maximum negative keywords, landing page of ads and few other details which you get google adwords terms.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)