Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Increase Website Traffic - Social Media

Ads
banner
banner
banner
ivan Offline referral

I know Social Media sites are great source of free traffic but it's difficult to know exactly how to make it work because everyone seems to have a different approach! Could you specifically tell me step by step how to do that? 001_sad
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
Millions of people are using social media sites every day, that makes it a great traffic source! Try onlywire.com
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(08-24-2013 04:40 PM)ivan Wrote:  I know Social Media sites are great source of free traffic but it's difficult to know exactly how to make it work because everyone seems to have a different approach! Could you specifically tell me step by step how to do that? 001_sad
Why dont you just hire someone to teach you, or even better yet. STOP ASKING FOR SOMEONE TO HOLD YOUR FRICKEN HAND AND GIVE YOU EVERYTHING THEY HAVE SPENT YEARS LEARNING AND MORE THAN LIKELY MANY MANY MANY THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TO GET WHERE THEY ARE!! Such as myself, I have spent 10 years in school alone while also working in the industry, what I did not learn in school or at work, I forced myself to learn by reading AND DOING IT MYSELF. Then once I got stuck on something, I posted for help, laying out EVERYTHING, such as my code, what it is suppose to and is not actually doing, why I think its not working, what I have tried to do to solve the problem, what I have researched in hopes of solving on my own and so on and so on and so on.

If you're not willing to actually take the time to try and start learning things yourself and asking actual questions that show you're trying on your own as well, you will never get ANY PLACE!! Especially in the online world where you are playing against people who have been online and running sites and making money off them since at least the mid 90's. I have been monetizing online since 97. You really need to take a good hard look at yourself and ask is this really what I want to do? Or am I only doing this because it sounds like simple easy money where I just sit on my ass all day and do nothing but collect hard cash. If it has anything to do with cash before anything else you are in the wrong field my friend. You do not have capital to be able to be that self righteous in your approach to learning and getting yourself going online.

This will be the last post of yours I reply to until I see a drastic change in your questions shared and your overall attitude to learning things on your own as well. Right now I just see a typical young kid who wants easy money, for no work, and for someone else to do all the major work for them.

The answers you seek are all online for FREE!!!!!!!!! You can even take college online for free now so stop with your endless excuses, open a fricken book and write some code. Be proud of yourself and what you learn and can then create because of your hard work and efforts. Oh and one last tip, use GOOGLE!
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
All these questions make Chod mad Smile Try to create a Facebook fan page that should help you going!
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Its not that I am mad, just tired of the same basic question being asked the exact same way by Ivan. If he actually put effort into his posts, some more actual details and things like that. You know like my proposal clearly laid out. If things like that can not be followed a forum will never last in the long term because all it will be filled are basic 1 sentence questions, this will not draw in new people who are experienced and willing to help others, and n00bs will generally avoid because there is no real content.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
To rank high your social media content just as your site's content has to be optimized to meet Quality Standards for Content, so make sure your social media fan page has good quality content, just then you can expect to get free traffic from those social sites.
zacj Offline referral

Create Facebook, twitter, plus.google, youtube, pinterest page.
article_submission Offline referral

Try to create a site profile on social networking site. share your profile link on networking site.
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Yeah, create a Facebook fan page they seem to rank high on Google!
antony Offline referral

Post new and engaging content you those Social Media Sites, posts controversial questions/topics that will make people want to reply to them. Agree Facebook Fan Pages rank high on Google Search Results so make sure you have one and also make sure you optimize your title and description with the keywords you are targeting Wink
victor Offline referral

Sign up with as much social media sites as you can and try to post on each of them this should help getting traffic. How long or how many users will return to your site depends on the quality of your content!
diggdirectory Offline referral

social media sites are best way to increase website traffic
smithraj Offline referral

Social media sites helps to generate
1)plenty of back links from websites links
2)improve the branded level of business
3)get more traffic from web links also
draggin Offline referral

Create your own Facebook page and some groups related to your website, add people in your niche, like those peoples page ask them to like yours too, Share your content with images and share on pages and groups. write something useful for the users they will automatically like and share your content if they really like it.
Create a Google plus page on Google add real members share content and products for them, do not post more products for the people, if not related to them.
Login to Pinterest create Boards and add pins add people follow them back if they follow your Boards.
same as in Twitter and LinkedIn.

I use Google plus, Facebook and Pinterest for more traffic.
WHAT!
mariagchester Offline referral

Content marking, social media marketing and quality back-link are perfect combination for increasing the web site traffic. I am also working on this combination and It is really work for me for getting the more traffic.
furqanpanjwani Offline referral

Social media is a platform for sharing new content to engage people for company or industries products or you can sell them online or you can just share your blog for knowledge, I have search different website for online marketing, but I have found one Online Digital Marketing Services
stuartdell92 Offline referral

There are social platforms you can use in building your social networks.

A good social media campaign can really boost a websites traffic! Social media tools like Postific can make the job a lot easier as well.

Social media are severely increase the traffic of a website especially when done right! The key? Create worth sharing contents and make your audience know about it.
vipinkumar303 Offline referral

Apart from using paid add words or banner add what other ways can we explore for generating new traffic for our new website which is into web hosting and cloud solutions

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)