Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Increase YouTube rankings spy on your competitors video keywords trick!

marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Hello ladies how are you today Smile OK let me explain what this YouTube trick is about.
YouTube still relies on keywords (Unlike Google) so every time you upload a new video you need to enter keywords to tell YouTube what your video is about so that it could decide where to put it. It's pretty important to enter good keywords if not your video might not ever show in search results which means no traffic, no views not Adsense earnings Smile

The trick is.
Find high ranking video relative to your niche or where you would like your video to be ranking and then right click on the page and select "View page source" now don't freak-out I know it looks scary all that code Smile press Ctrl+F and type into the input field: meta name="keywords"

It should look something like this:

<meta name="keywords" content="Keyword1, Keyword2, Keyword3">

Simply copy keywords and then go to your video Edit and paste them there hey don't forget to save Smile
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Pretty good trick Marcus Smile I was always wondered about what keywords high ranking video use now I know hoe to check them.
victor Offline referral

This is not a guaranty the video will land on the first page but it should give you an advantage over your competitors.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)