Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Internal Links or Anchor Links SEO?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
antony Offline referral

We all know how important backlinks are for our site rankings and PageRank but I need to know if internal links or anchor links that are inside the content (content is on my site) also help SEO? For instance I have an article on my site and I add a few anchor links that are linked to my other articles will that do any good?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
If the webpage on your site happens to have high pagerank then every anchor link inside that page either to internal or external webpage will be interpreted by Google as a vote as long as the link is dofollow
destroyer Offline referral

Check and find web pages with high page-rank then add a few relevant anchor links to other pages on your site that you are trying to rank high on Google!
antony Offline referral

All my web pages show either PageRank PR NA or PR 0 so should I still add anchor links?
KevinMax Offline referral

Yes antony, You can add anchor to the relevant outbound links or to your internal pages.

Internal linking and anchoring is most important thing in SEO(as like as back link building).

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)