Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Internal linking? Which and what should I inter-link for better results?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
CoolGuy Offline referral

I understood that the internal linking is important as back-links.

Targeting keyword - Mobile Video Games
Targeting page - Homepage

I mean which URL and what type of text should I inter-link for better results? Any suggestions?
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
For backlinks is better to use long term keywords as for internal links is better to use short ones.
CoolGuy Offline referral

@invisible_dude, It means linking to the word "mobile" or "video game" is enough?
To which page do I inter-link buddy? to the home page? or some other page?
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
Internal links should not be linked to homepage only to pages. The shorter the keyword the higher the competition for it knowing that it's up to you to decide if your website has the potential.
CoolGuy Offline referral

Okay! Actually I don't have enough idea that my website meets the user requirements. So why i am struggling with the bounce rate?

As specified above, my targeting keyword was: Mobile Video Games & a good news is that my website jumped to 2 position now on (Google(.)com(.)au).
surenot Offline referral

Internal links are not as officiant for rankings as backlinks! Regarding jumping rankings, you should get more backlinks or increase the search engine authority for that keyword.
seo123 Offline referral

Links within your site have to be linking to other relevant content not to home page.
KevinMax Offline referral

Internal linking:
Google gives more importance to the Internal links, when it pass the juice correctly.

My suggestion is to link to some long-tail keyword which can includes your targeting keyword to some other related page (Consider this as Link B & Home page as Link A).

When you done this: Two things may happen
1. If Google valued that the Link B is WORTH than Link A,
Google will automatically replace the position of Link A with Link B
2. If Google decided that the Link B is not worth, Sure you can see Link A getting improved.

Hint: By chance, If Google Penalized the Link A (Home page) - After few months you can see that Link B is ranking on 2nd/3rd page (or) 6th/7th page.
The words above are based on some research & I agree with SEO123 comment.

(08-19-2014 03:37 PM)SureNot Wrote:  Internal links are not as officiant for rankings as backlinks! Regarding jumping rankings, you should get more backlinks or increase the search engine authority for that keyword.

I have a simple question buddy!

Just think I am ranking at 6th position. Now what I need to concentrate?
Getting of new back-links or on-site factors?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)