Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Is Bounce rate affects my search rankings?

Ads
CoolGuy Offline referral

My website is related to Mobile-Video-Games-Truck & its bounce rate is varying 40-50% over time. Daily I am getting around 25-30 visitors. I heard that bounce rate below 30% is good Smile

Does 40%-50% good for my website?
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
Bounce rate is quite important as it helps the search engine determine if the website is boring or users like it.
Bounce rate ranges from 0 to 100 so if you get 50 then it's right in the middle of being cool or boring. From this point everything up is bad, down is good.
CoolGuy Offline referral

But some says, it depends on the type of website.
My website is some kind of shopping cart (Sells Mobile-Video-Truck-Games)? In this case the bounce rate is better/good/worst?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
I also believe bounce rate is directly linked to the type of website. If the website is some kind of online shopping site then it should have lower bounce rate since users are more willing to check for more products and offers. Websites that have articles tend to have higher bounce rate since users are only interesting in learning or finding the answer to one thing.
surenot Offline referral

I don't believe it has that major affect on the SEO. Gust make sure you have well optimized content and website performance that's what more important.
seo123 Offline referral

One of my sites has bounce rate between 50 and 70 yet ranks pretty high and get pretty decent amount of organic traffic.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)