Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Is Digital Point the best Internet Forum?

Ads
zorro Offline referral

We all familiar with: forums.digitalpoint(dot)com "Online Internet Marketing & Search Engine Optimization Forum" whether you like it or not it not I don't care what I do care is how in earth digital point forum had become so big anyways is it top forum when it comes to search engine optimization and internet marketing?
surenot Offline referral

Digital point forums is not the best forum I am not going to post here a long list of best forum sites but trust me it's not! It gets traffic and ranks high because the webmaster of digital point used black hat SEO during times when black hat SEO was tolerated by Google!
gaurav Offline referral

Digital point is not the best forum but that is most famous forum in the seo field and make their good will better in market. So people know that and may be for the some people that's the most famous forum.
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
It is for now, but within a year or so I am pretty sure some other forum will take its place. I personally don'tt like the design of it. Yeah has great amount of users but I don't really feel like cool using it, that is my personal opinion.
webmasterspride Away referral

What about warrior forum.
chooserank Offline referral

May be for some places but there are kind of dealing like link, domain etc are doing by Digital Point forum.
techupdates2015 Offline referral

i think digital forum in not best forum
GS-dylan Offline referral

I've used Digital Point for many years on and off and I can say I'm not a fan of it at all, Back in the day it used to be the wild west of advertising allowing any and everything. ALOT of scams used to be on digital point, and alot of fly-by-night companies. It seems as if they've cleaned up their act a little bit but I'm still not a fan of it.
surenot Offline referral

When digital point started the internet was different and Google was easy to trick that is the way this forum gained popularity. The owner of this forum was prosecuted for "cookie schemes" that is totally prohibited these days buy the EU law for instance however back then it was cool.

The forum looks different as they had to adopt to comply with Google recent and major SEO overhaul.
tk-hassan Offline referral

It is certainly one of the best but I doubt that it is the best. It should be in top 10.
MrJaswal Offline referral

Digital point not only one of the best internet forum. Their are many other best forum for internet topics. Like Warrior forum, Lets forum etc.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Digital was great but now it looks more like a "flea market" with all those ads popping up everywhere that is very annoying from user prospective!

I am not saying you website can't have ads because after all they have to make some to pay for hosting and other expenses to keep the site online but it has to be cool some like Google very professional!
dodgersbenny Offline referral

For me warriorforum and blackhatworld is best forum.
Falconboy Offline referral

DP is not the best forum out there. Do you know why?

Their rules and behaviors s****s. You need 3 likes to become an established member out there. But none of the established member will like your post! They don't want to admit the hard work of a newbie, instead they will laugh at you like anything. No need to mention that, there are a lot of grammar nazis out there.

And what if you made a small mistake? Boom you are banned for ever, without any alert, without any second chance.

DP became a place for people who are egoistic, spammers and scammers. But there are few members not come under this category.

May it was one of the best forums, but now it is totally an underground.

I hope "Letsforum" will stay away from that path.
“Fear is the ultimate enemy, the only enemy". Not afraid to start a blog? Click here --> Viralfalcon

Support Team
Yeah you can't do anything on Digital Point unless you are not an established member and the process of becoming one is quite complex. This has a negative effect on user experience case users don't care about quality anymore or getting banned they just spam and post junk. @Falconboy #letsforum is still a light year away from being an established internet marketing forum but we take user experience very seriously. We try to warn a users a few times before banning they if they committed o made a small mistake. However there are some that have to banned right away.

(10-23-2015 10:28 AM)marcus_avrelius Wrote:  @Falconboy #letsforum is still a light year away from being an established but we take user experience very seriously. We try to warn a users a few times before banning they if they committed o made a small mistake. However there are some that have to banned right away.

I am totally agreeing with you.

The problem is not about banning. Spammers should be banned, there is no doubt in that.
  • But the rules should be same for everyone. (For example abusing and scamming)
  • But some rules should not be for everyone.(For example established members should not be banned unless two or more moderators agree to it)
  • Rules should be transparent. (the reason should be communicated)
  • Rules should be relevant. just for an example I can not use emayil here, even if a quote someone. I don't know why. (I am not complaining, I am just giving an example, so that I can make a point) I am not trying to spam also. But you can not ban me for 6 moths for that (But you should ban me if I do it frequently and purposefully). No way a permanent ban :o

What ever happening in DP is just opposite to these. They give ban like candy. Even members with more than 1000 posts getting banned (I don't know how they consider reputation there).

It is obvious that there are spammers, and there are scammers too.

But it is more obvious that there are people who are honest. You have to make sure that they are doing something purposefully before banning them. I haven't seen that over there.

Just google "Digital point banned me" . You will get many stories.

Quote:Respect people and respect their time. An do not question their honesty.
This is what I have to say to DP.

S*** I can not quote an URL too, that also letsforum URL Tongue

I already got almost 10 warnings here. But I have posted only 8 messages (including this). All warnings were for quoting and answering some questions containing emayil and dovnlod.

I hope I won't get a bun (pun intended) soon. Big Grin

Dear Marcus I have a request. Can you make a post on how to use list, quote, symbols, what are the censored words for newbies and warning policy etc somewhere here in off topic section or under some other board? So that it will be helpful to newbies.
“Fear is the ultimate enemy, the only enemy". Not afraid to start a blog? Click here --> Viralfalcon

Support Team
(10-24-2015 07:03 PM)Falconboy Wrote:  Dear Marcus I have a request. Can you make a post on how to use list, quote, symbols, what are the censored words for newbies and warning policy etc somewhere here in off topic section or under some other board? So that it will be helpful to newbies.

Thanks for your suggestion buddy. We already have one I just need to update it Smile

http://letsforum.com/misc.php?action=help&hid=14

(10-25-2015 11:04 AM)marcus_avrelius Wrote:  Thanks for your suggestion buddy. We already have one I just need to update it Smile

http://letsforum.com/misc.php?action=help&hid=14

Please add a sub board for user suggestion
ethany Offline referral

Webcosmos forum, webhosting talk, warriorforum, etc ...

Support Team
(10-25-2015 12:41 PM)Falconboy Wrote:  Please add a sub board for user suggestion

I am afraid introduction and user suggestion forums will be adding thin and useless content what do you think?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)