Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Is Email Marketing Still Effective in SEO?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
AvinashGoyal24 Offline referral

There have been so many updates with regards to attaining traffic and gaining ranks. I wonder if any of you here still recommend email marketing in SEO?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Yes it is! There are some risks involved like getting prosecuted for spamming and get blacklisted buy email service providers but if you can get your hands on some quality emails list you will see some serious results and increase in traffic only it will not improve SEO!
cwvps Offline referral

It's is a useful tool for keeping an audience engaged and as a tool can enhance a search engine optimization initiative. You could link to blog posts in your em, but also make it clear that people who like your content should connect via RSS.
Get A Cheap Windows VPS/RDP at CheapWindowsVPS
josephinek Offline referral

Yes, Email Marketing is still Effective in SEO.
pooja1992 Offline referral

Email marketing is a technique of online marketing strategy. It is a targeted, shareable, credible, measurable, and cost-effective tool overlooked on others.
Erin Nagata Offline referral

Not that much anymore, if it goes to your clients inbox then it might be effective.
evathomsan Offline referral

Email marketing also provides an easy way to track how effective it is.Email provides you the most direct line of communication for conversion to sales In a survey by Software Advice, 40% of B2B marketers rated email marketing leads as high quality. Pop-up ads or other internet advertising often get in the way of what the potential customer is looking at,The content. An email survey is material sent to your clients or potential clients asking for their feedback.
imjagad Offline referral

I do not think, unless you have a targeted email list, instead of email spam
macpual Offline referral

email marketing is nearly 40 times more effective at acquiring customers than all social media sites combined, and customers attracted by email are 12% more valuable than the average customer. Email is often one of the first steps in the buyer’s journey, providing brand awareness and drawing people to a company’s website or social media.
LaurenA Offline referral

Email marketing still works, is just that you need to be careful enough and always mind the content on your email.
Asia
popwin Offline referral

I've heard it brings great results and a good conversion rate if the content is awesome ! If you want to do for yourself,be sure to like the template you're creating . And ask yourself if you'd buy that product because of that page .
Duane_C Offline referral

I'm new to the IM field but from what I've learnt this far EM is a really decent form of getting through to your clients. The key in my opinion is to build a list rather then buy a list. The clients who opt in to your manually generated lists will be doing so because they believe you have something of interest that they can benefit from as for buying a list, well you never "really" know what you getting. I would say Quality over Quantity will determin your results and conversions.
kalpanabenerg Offline referral

Ye it is helpfull for effective SEO, through emai marketing campaign we can brand our business and get engage with the audience and improve traffic to our site.
articleblogin Offline referral

Yes, this is still a very effective and budget oriented technique for seo
Kiranattu Offline referral

Banned

Banned
Email marketing is the best way for marketing, its a way for getting fast response as compare to others way.
Kalsoom Offline referral

Email marketing is still effective for SEO as guest posting. You could ask readers to leave a comment at the bottom of the blog or give feedback on the products. Although Email marketing and SEO relation is not obvious, but it help to drag the traffic.
livepro Offline referral

If people are clicking on the email links and not abusing your emails, then certainly there will not be a problem in SEO.

But if you are spamming, or people are abusing your mails, then your domain may get blacklisted, and as a result will impact your SEO. Google may punish you for poor domain reputation, which will hamper your SEO.
If you wish to do email marketing, it is always advisable to have a separate domain for email marketing. For getting the benefit in traffic through email marketing, include links of your website in the email.
chinomoreno Offline referral

(07-01-2015 12:11 PM)AvinashGoyal24 Wrote:  There have been so many updates with regards to attaining traffic and gaining ranks. I wonder if any of you here still recommend email marketing in SEO?
I do. For some this strategy is not anymore effective but I believe that not all strategies work for all business type. So it doesn't mean that if email marketing didn't work for a certain business it is not anymore effective or it will not work to other businesses too.
GabyLu Offline referral

marketing is a technique of online marketing strategy. It is a targeted, shareable, credible, measurable, and cost-effective tool overlooked on others
kalpanabenerg Offline referral

Email Marketing is still effective for successful SEO. The Following are the points to be noted for successful email marketing.
1.Email is an easy way to reach mobile customers
2.It's an effective way to keep customers informed
3. Email coupons drive online and in-store sales
4. It's easy to customize and integrate into other marketing tactics
5. Email marketing is inexpensive

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)