Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Is SEO getting harder these days?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
kitanookami Offline referral

I've heard that SEO these days is getting harder since Google changed its system or something. Is this true?
Victor Dub Offline referral

Hell yeah baby it's really hard these days to increase rankings let-alone get on the first page!
chinomoreno Offline referral

Getting quailty backlink is hard but for onpage optimization I think the same orders still apply.
Link building techniques are not the same anymore, there are techniques that are not effective anymore. And engagement is highly encourage and not just link building alone.
mahwishfatima Offline referral

Yes. SEO will become more difficult in the next few years once Google updates Penguin or Panda.
cheta Offline referral

(08-30-2016 10:41 AM)kitanookami Wrote:  I've heard that SEO these days is getting harder since Google changed its system or something. Is this true?

it is not really hard,..all you need do is to simply follow the rules and obey them. it may seem hard because Google regularly changes its algorithm but just let your SEO methods be white-hat ones and do them MANUALLY. i am speaking from experience.
Dollar SEO services :Get REAL Visitor Traffic and Higher Rankings | Social Network services
Nina760 Offline referral

SEO is very hard these days as after the google update ( before 2016) every website has to follow proper SEO steps.
royshantanu Offline referral

2016 has been tough on SEO beginners, prior to google algorithm updates, it was no so difficult but now it seems no matter what you do, we get average results in the form of rankings.
Hell....I've been doing SEO for a client since June and yet I haven't been able to get the desired results, 3-months should've been a considerable amount of time.

I still maintain that quality link building and exchange are the main if not necessary traffic boosting factors.
paulstain Offline referral

SEO is not getting harder, you can say that it is getting smart day by day. This is due to Google which is consecutively improving it's search quality day by day. So, to appear in the quality searches, you have to optimize your website according to the Google Webmaster Guidelines.
ranjanraj Offline referral

Yes, Now a days SEO is very hard task, because day by day competitor will be increase and search engine will also apply algorithm time to time.
Latlon Technologies Offline referral

yes, seo is very hard, as the world getting digitised the competition is being increasing. SEO is also becoming hard due to various updates in the search engine algorithm. we can over come from this by having quality updated content and creating healthy backlinks to the website.
kitanookami Offline referral

Seems true, after a while of working, I've seen that many forums kinda go extreme like no link in signature or whatsoever. So for the most I had to be pretty careful, cuz if they banned, all of the work puff!
Educaindia Offline referral

Banned

Banned
Thanks for sharing this info.
kalvin01 Offline referral

SEO has become harder, but not impossible to do. Just need to follow guidelines and concentrate on quality, instead of quantity. I am using SEOflx - SEO management system for monitoring and to keep track on SEO submissions/tasks.
Thanks!
dineshzinavo Offline referral

New Update from penguin is going to come this will effect ranking and it will become more harder

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)