Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Is e commerce the real driving force behind your business?

Ads
Stevejohn Offline referral

Got a terrific idea for your next mobile app, but don’t know how to proceed? Do you want your app to be developed and launched at the right time? Do you want to make savings? If you have these type of queries in your mind, then you can see Clavax Technologies, that can efficiently meet all the requirements. Clavax Technologies is an eCommerce web development company offering IT services and solutions to their clients from diverse factions of the economy.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
I have a website powered by oxwall how much will you charge to develop an app?
apsarasisodia Offline referral

There are many driving forces behind business success. You can't think it is just one thing helping your business grow but in fact, it is the summation of all the things you are putting forward to make your business grow and bring lots of profit.
Stevejohn Offline referral

(12-17-2015 01:14 PM)marcus_avrelius Wrote:  I have a website powered by oxwall how much will you charge to develop an app?

Hi marcus_avrelius,

For Android or iOS App - $20K

Depend on your app functionality. Price can go Up & Down
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Got you bro seems out of reach for me at this stage of the game thanks for your reply.
praveenk Offline referral

Hey Marcus, whats your budget? let me know, if we can help you to achieve your dream in your budget Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)