Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Is forum commenting bad for SEO?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
banner
Latlon Technologies Offline referral

Most of the SEO professionals suggest forum commenting is the best part of OFF page SEO, which would help to drive traffic and also to get high PR backlinks.

But,

When I came across a forum, it stated that links from the forum (through forum signatures and from other means) would hurt the ranking of the site.

The same was stated in Google webmaster forum. Have a look into it https://productforums.google.com/forum/#...pq3f_qbfUJ

You guys share your thoughts about this issue.
Victor Dub Offline referral

It depends on the web page where your link is located if it's a high ranking and relevant one then yes it will be beneficial.
mahwishfatima Offline referral

Well Forum commenting is a very effective Off-Page SEO technique so it's not bad for SEO.
Latlon Technologies Offline referral

but still, please look at the link i have shared
Victor Dub Offline referral

People will always have different ideas, opinions, and viewpoints you just have to try it and see for yourself if it works Wink
spiderblue Offline referral

Hi,

Forum Posting is one of the important work in SEO.
Whenever you get the back link of valid forum . You will get a quality backlink of your site.
whitelabel Offline referral

Forum posting is good practice but only forum posting will be called spamming by Webmasters. So try always different platforms also.
NarayanPatil Offline referral

Most of the SEO professionals suggest forum commenting is the best part of OFF page SEO, which would help to get traffic and also get high PR backlinks. Forum posting is Importent.
seoninja Offline referral

No, Forum commenting is very effective techniques for SEO. Forum posting gives unique backlinks for the website and also helps to increase visitors for the same.
arjupraja143 Offline referral

No Forum is not effective but getting signature link from many thread with exact anchor may it will harm your ranking.
pixelaura Offline referral

No, Now a day's Forum posting is a good idea to generate and drive genuine traffic. You should join some discussion, group, topic and replied proper and relevant answers. It would be really helpful for your.
damponting44 Offline referral

I heard this issue a lot from webmaster. But I can still lots of SEO gurus themselves buying signatures link from users online. Signature or comment link is no different to those links in any pages as far as I know so these signature links are still valuable to them. Its no surprise people are talking about it and spammers do their way just to insert their links in their signature.
ruslan58 Offline referral

no, if you do it correctly in accordance with the guidelines of the webmaster
seoninja Offline referral

Forum commenting is very effective way to promote link and generate quality backlinks for your project.Forum commenting helps to increase our clicks on particular page, which help to increase business.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)