Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Is it better "nofollow" or "follow" links to external social media pages?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
kickass Offline referral

I have at my site Facebook, Twitter and Google+ Plus social media buttons should I make those links as nofollow or leave as dofollow?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
You should leave those links as dofollow! A dofollow backlink will not decrease your PR (Page Rank) or PA (Page Authority) it only means that you will be giving boosting SEO juice to those page! And since they are yours you probably would like to make them rank high in Google which will then send SEO juice back to your site make in go up in rankings!
Dewlance Offline referral

If you get a dofollow from high PR/authority site then why you want to get a no-follow

75% do follow and 25% no follow from high authority site is very good for SEO
Cheap Windows VPS from Dewlance.com
dswtechnologies Offline referral

keep as a do-follow because if we got backlink from high pr social site our pr increase silently.
chinomoreno Offline referral

(08-17-2015 04:21 PM)kickass Wrote:  I have at my site Facebook, Twitter and Google+ Plus social media buttons should I make those links as nofollow or leave as dofollow?
Either will do, if you think it is relevant to your site then it will not hurt to put a dofollow link.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)