Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Is it okay to do link exchange?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
dude Offline referral

Link Exchange was a great way to get high PR backlinks but reading a few SEO articles many SEO experts seem to be saying that link exchange is no longer work but I think if I ask someone privately exchange links then don't understand why it's not going to work?
seo123 Offline referral

Link exchange is a great way to get high quality, high PR, relevant backlinks! However if the website will add your link into some sort of web directory then it's worthless as Google don't like website directories unless it's a Dmoz.
dude Offline referral

Yeah most link exchange websites add add your link to a web page where you have whole bunch of links.
johnstyle Offline referral

Link exchange is the great way to increase the back links of the site in efficient manner, it is very help full for the site to get a top ranking in search engine.
EnveraHost Offline referral

Yes, I would suggest giving link exchange a go.
robertjonathan Offline referral

Yes ..It's the best way of promoting your website on web .
KevinMax Offline referral

Link exchange matters when??

1. It is relevant to your niche - Irrelevant posting gives you the results for shorter period.
2. High quality domain authority back-links - Not to be with Adult/Gambling sites.
3. Not any banner ads - Google sure will have a update about paid back-links. Contextual links are much better.
4. The opponent site should have minimum amount of outbound links.(less than 50 outbound links are good) - Do not exchange links with the site is negatively impacted by Google.
dude Offline referral

Free or paid what do you think?
KevinMax Offline referral

In my point of view Free is much enough (stay and update) and Paid is worth (Investment with some SEO knowledge) - but web masters tells that in future Google will have a strong update on paid links.

Just move to paid ones if you need results in shorter time or less move with free promotions for longer results.
Rhodesmark Offline referral

Link exchange is not worthy because most of time links added at a place which is not relevant. Better technique to get backlink is try to find relevant and quality websites and submit your business. Always try to do white hat SEO to get constant result for your website. It's era where you need to focus on quality backlink and not to quantity.
dude Offline referral

@Rhodesmark that is right! I see a webpage that has whole bunch of links so I don't think it's healthy for SEO. Maybe if someone could just add one link then it should be good I guess?
JillNaver Offline referral

Get a high PR backlink and relevant and you win. Period.
Rank your site on Google with 5 VIP spots on a premium, relevant PR5 site. Niches: doctors and lawyers. One of a handful of PR5 sites relevant to your clients: $29.
Feel free to PM or contact me at fundzephyr[@]gmail.com. I'll do my best to help!
abhinandangarg786 Offline referral

Yes it's good link exchange nothing is bad in link exchange but when you exchange link & your links be created on low quality place that's wrong ! Link must be created on high qulality Blog & website.
Erin Nagata Offline referral

Personally I haven't engage in link exchange yet, and this technique seems negative for me though. But there are others who ascertain that this is an effective techniques.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)