Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Is it possible to rank high with shared hosting?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
ivan Offline referral

It appears that the main disadvantage of the shared hosting is that all websites share the same IP address Matt Cutts said it not that important for SEO but I would like to know if it is even possible for the website to rank like on the first page of Google being on the shared hosting?
victor Offline referral

Hosting doesn't matter man all it matters is content, backlinks, speed and a bit IP address. So the answer is YES.
ivan Offline referral

Yeah but it's has been already 2 years and still my website is not ranking on the first page must be cause of the shared hosting?
fifaworldcupfinal2014 Offline referral

yes it is possible enough to rank,it is easy just make the page speed of your website higher.
Fifa World Cup enjoy the biggest match on the planet, Fifa World Cup Final 2014 it the match of the years for all the football fan.
KevinMax Offline referral

May be your shared hosting is slow? I am 100% sure that Google did not hate shared hosting unless the Hosting IP delivers SPAM/Hosting server is slow.

What will happen when we change the hosting? - 70% of the websites will face drops in the traffic for some weeks when you change the hosting! It will recover to the original state within 1-4 weeks.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)