Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Is it safe to use advertising services?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
banner
kitanookami Offline referral

This is just out of my curiousuty when I work. I've seen that there are tons of websites advertisement/services on the Internet from banner services to traffic services, etc...
Are these services safe to use? And are they better than working on our own? When I asked my leader he simply replied that it is best to work on our own.
Victor Dub Offline referral

Most of the traffic services are FAKE there a many software really cheap ones too that can generate traffic that will be picked up by Analytics so no don't use em.
EXTGURU Offline referral

I work with the many people who're an owners of companys, I monetize the traffic of browser extension, and truly it work with all content of advertising methods started from soft and ended to hard method.

This is just out of my curiousuty when I work. I've seen that there are tons of websites advertisement/services on the Internet from banner services to traffic services, etc...
Are these services safe to use? And are they better than working on our own? When I asked my leader he simply replied that it is best to work on our own.
LaurenA Offline referral

I will agree that most of the traffic that we can get through post advertising is fake but not all. Sometimes it really depends on the company that we choose to invest our money with. I will have to agree with your boss it really is safe and cost-effective if it will be us that will do the marketing and advertising of our products and services in the internet.
Asia
mantishugo Offline referral

Too much advertisements are bad for your business. You should keep a balance between work and advertisements to get the maximum result.
Drink a glass of Goji Berry Juice. It helps in preventing many health ailments.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)