Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Is submitting website to Bing and Yahoo important?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
hellboy Offline referral

Everyone is using Google and the entire SEO is directed towards getting better rankings on Google not Bing neither Yahoo. So is it still important submitting website to those search engines?
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
Dude Bing and Yahoo are second and third biggest search engines out there so YES I do believe it makes it an important factor to consider.
NewWordOrder Offline referral

(05-26-2014 07:25 PM)hellboy Wrote:  Everyone is using Google and the entire SEO is directed towards getting better rankings on Google not Bing neither Yahoo. So is it still important submitting website to those search engines?

you should submit to every directory, you can do... More pages -> More traffic 001_tongue
KevinMax Offline referral

Yahoo & Bing became partners - YBN Network. Submitting in Bing engine is enough!

Yahoo Says,
Quote:With the completion of algorithmic transition to Bing, Yahoo! Search has merged Site Explorer into Bing Webmaster Tools. Webmasters should now be using the Bing Webmaster Tools to ensure that their websites continue to get high quality organic search traffic from Bing and Yahoo!.

Some webmaster are now moving to YBN Network (Because, SEO in Google is more tougher than Google SEO).
hellboy Offline referral

LOL that is why I couldn't find the way to submit my site to Yahoo Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)