Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Is tab content SEO friendly?

Ads
maria Offline referral

I wanna add a few tabs to my website header that will show some other content on the same page when clicked but I am not sure if that is something that can affect my website SEO in a negative way?
surenot Offline referral

If you wanna make tabs SEO friendly make sure the content is separated into individual pages! In other words each tag will open new separate page that will contain it's own unique and original content.
maria Offline referral

Opening different content on the same page is bad for SEO then right? How come so many sites use tabs?
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
Tabs are hiding content and Google doesn't like hidden content so I advice you not to use them.
KevinMax Offline referral

Any content which excises to trigger the PANDA will sure push back by Google algorithm.

Tabs content is good when it is not intended to cheat the search engine. It can appear when the end user feels that the tab is necessary to fulfill the action – User-friendly hidden content. Bad tabs content increases our bounce rate, Google ban you for sure, if any mal-practices in the tabs URL/content.

Matt cutt said that we can have some bad links – Linking To A Few Bad Web Sites Won't Hurt You

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)