Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Is the SMo activities too important with SEO?

Ads
EthanHawke Offline referral

Hi friends

As i have my business website and now planning to take the SEO services as to get more online traffic towards my website. As my friends has suggested that SEO services helps in increasing the online traffic towards my website. But when searching for the seo service i have found that SMO services are too important for brand awareness and getting instance visitors. So should i go with both the seo and smo services or only seo services is enough to get the visitors. Please make your suggestions.
Rapidsoft technologies Offline referral

Both(SEO & SMO) are important, but for get more traffic you should do SEO rather than SMO.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
For a new website at its early stage of development it's totally wrong target your brand! I know brand marketing is important but when you are young then unknown your first priority is to get traffic to your business to generate sales and get building reputation brand marketing will happen naturally.

I suggest you to take full advantage of #SEO both off-page on on-page ASAP to start getting organic traffic and stop wasting money on paid traffic.
sagabizsolutions Offline referral

Both SEO and SMO are important.Mostly SEO is used to get backlinks and normal traffic,from SMO may get high traffic.
wrigmark Offline referral

(12-03-2015 07:37 AM)EthanHawke Wrote:  Hi friends

As i have my business website and now planning to take the SEO services as to get more online traffic towards my website. As my friends has suggested that SEO services helps in increasing the online traffic towards my website. But when searching for the seo service i have found that SMO services are too important for brand awareness and getting instance visitors. So should i go with both the seo and smo services or only seo services is enough to get the visitors. Please make your suggestions.

As all members mentioned; my suggesion is also for both platforms, SEO for back-links and SMO for traffic, but before starting something popular your brand which is easy to build rather than getting rank of your services.

Hope it will help you,

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)