Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Is the lottery a good thing?

Ads
banner
banner
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Do you believe it's a good thing to play the lottery hoping one day to win or it's just a waste of money?
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Well if are not playing the lottery then you will never win simple as that, anyway a lottery ticket doesn't cost too much so it's not like you are gambling or something.
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
I sometimes play euromillions who knows maybe I'll get lucky
LeonaHarrison Offline referral

Yeah, it’s not bad to play online lotteries as these tickets are not much expensive. It’s bit different than other gambling games and you never know which moment can actually transform the whole state of your life. I usually play Powerball and MegaMillions.
costuless Offline referral

You need to be super lucky to win this by chance., Goodluck peeps!
dodgersbenny Offline referral

I don' think lottery is good.
cholekyt Offline referral

The lottery is a good idea It gets you more money. You can use the money in many different ways, from buying things for yourself, to donating to the homeless or to charity. You could not only help yourself, but your family as well. Of course, money doesn't always make you happy, but, in a way, if you use the money correctly, you could make yourself feel like a better person, and make your life just that tiny bit easier.
Victor Dub Offline referral

Posting Freak
"lottery is the tax on stupidity" plain and simple Smile
ethany Offline referral

Lottery is not good in they way people do it
The_Solver Offline referral

I think it is quite alright if that's not the only thing you do in life. Don't make it your retirement plan otherwise should be ok!)
rvsharma Offline referral

According to me lottery is not good think. Its a waste of money.
armom Offline referral

Lottery is just a waste of money. We must utilize these money somewhere else.
talha123 Offline referral

No not good it
stacysmom Offline referral

In general I don't think it's a good thing because it's very addictive. On the other hand, there are lottery companies that donate their profits for a good cause. If you DO decide to play lottery please consider non-profit ones!
dbs00 Offline referral

It's a good thing for those that win.
Heh, but you know if you want to win you have to buy a ticket first Smile
Building Custom : Web Bots / Browser Bots/Tools/Social Media/Advertisement/Web Automation Ex: Account Creators, Data Posters, Data Scrapers. PM me for more info!
grayson Offline referral

If you only play lottery for fun, and don't spend a ton of money on it (or spend the amount that is suitable for your lifestyle and income).
If you become obsessive with it, well, you know the answer.
mantishugo Offline referral

Lottery is not a bad thing at all. Sometimes, I plan to open a lottery system myself, I will ask nominal charge to get tickets and then will announce one winner every month through lucky draw.
Drink a glass of Goji Berry Juice. It helps in preventing many health ailments.
rickysmith Offline referral

The lottery is a wise decision It gets you more cash. You can use the cash in many different methods, from purchasing things for yourself, to giving to the abandoned or to charitable organisation. You could not only help yourself, but your close relatives members as well.
rachelsmith284w Offline referral

(11-12-2013 06:23 PM)marcus_avrelius Wrote:  Do you believe it's a good thing to play the lottery hoping one day to win or it's just a waste of money?

I think lottery is not bad. Firstly it's legal. It's also a good way to entertain because it brings hope for people. I don't assume buy lottery is wasting money. In someway, it really helps people believe in their life more. Moreover, everyday you spend a small amount of money on lottery, you may win prize someday. Who knows? Big Grin
00rencast Offline referral

Lottery brings no harm. But perhaps, going overboard is what's not good--especially if it turns to something like an addiction.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)