Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Is there a quick way to get more software review from good sites?

Ads
make money online
Adaaa Offline referral

Is there a quick way to get more software review on good tech sites?

Both free and paid reviews are acceptable.

I am working for a software company and responsible for the external cooperation including review posting both for seo and traffic purposes.

I usually find a software developer and analyze its backlinks, then write to the good sites one by one. But it's very slow.

Is there any suggestions for a quick posting on sites that meet our requirements?

Any suggestion is appreciated.
sankalppatil Offline referral

I highly recommend IT Central Station, a site that provides peer-to-peer tech reviews.

When researching software you want to hear from the people who have used it themselves, and this exactly what you get from the reviews at IT Central Station. Their reviews are also very detailed, giving you the pros and cons of each solution and specific information as to how the software has impacted the way a company or organization operates. And if you have any questions for a reviewer you have the option to message them directly.
Adaaa Offline referral

(09-12-2018 06:40 AM)sankalppatil Wrote:  I highly recommend IT Central Station, a site that provides peer-to-peer tech reviews.

When researching software you want to hear fr...

Thank you for your suggestion. I checked that platform. It's more like a review collection site for IT products. But the type of review we want is from the owners of tech sites. They review the software and post that review on their sites. Both for traffic and SEO.

Google this topic

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)