Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Issue with URL change!!

Ads
banner
banner
banner
banner
pavig Offline referral

I had a word press website, i had a page with CodeIgniter Web Framework, which i had linked with my WordPress site.

The problem is, now i have changed the old URL of the CodeIgniter Web Framework page with the new URL.

Is this URL change affect my SEO? If so then, how can it be rectified. Huh
Victor Dub Offline referral

Google rank is based on backlinks pointing to a particular domain name or URL if you change it then you will loose rankings for sure.

The solution is to 301 redirect old URL to new one.
seo1988 Offline referral

I have seen websites being destroyed just because of URL change.
You need to find all old urls and create proper 301 redirection to the new ones. This is the only way to keep your G rankings.
preeti Offline referral

(12-23-2016 01:39 PM)pavig Wrote:  I had a word press website, i had a page with CodeIgniter Web Framework, which i had linked with my WordPress site.

The problem is, now i have changed the old URL of the CodeIgniter Web Framework page with the new URL.

Is this URL change affect my SEO? If so then, how can it be rectified. Huh

Yes it will affect your keyword ranking, so better to revised to older one before Google index new URL, else you can also try for Redirection to use link juice for new URls

Later If everything is going smooth then its good but if ranking start falling then you can prefer Webmaster to current status
JesicaJohansson Offline referral

Yes Definitely affect your old seo campaign.
sophia ellison Offline referral

redirect your old url to new one.
dineshzinavo Offline referral

This will effect your site , if you are using 301 redirecting , but it may take time to get old position .
seoninja Offline referral

Yes definitely it affects on website, if you change your wesite URL from old to new. Because after change google will start consider the new URL rather than old one.
jeffronald19 Offline referral

You need to redirect it with new one. For certain time span, google will show the old url but building backlinks on the new one will solve your problem.
LaurenA Offline referral

It will surely have an effect on your rankings. Why did you do it by the way?
damponting44 Offline referral

This will affect your website.
salenaadam Offline referral

Hi,
Desperately want to change my URL, I have come across many SoundCloud users link on various other pages.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)