Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

JavaScript compressor?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
destroyer Offline referral

I am trying to add all the best SEO tools to my site and the next tool on my list is JavaScript compressor where can I get that script for free?
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Create your own minifier or just use mine
http://www.blimptontech.com
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.

Yeah I want something like yours but for free, I have like 0 knowledge in JavaScript coding!
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(11-09-2013 09:36 PM)destroyer Wrote:  Yeah I want something like yours but for free, I have like 0 knowledge in JavaScript coding!
Then start learning. Or do some research on your part. Though you will still have to go through the code and make it work for your site, update all the backend of the "script" and so on.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.

Yeah your JavaScript compressor is awesome I'd like to have something like that
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(11-09-2013 09:47 PM)destroyer Wrote:  Yeah your JavaScript compressor is awesome I'd like to have something like that

Learn node.js then
www.AdminEmpire.com

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)