Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Keyword Planner has replaced Keyword Tool

Ads
ivan Offline referral

Hi, what's just happen I went to Google Keyword Tool to check some keywords but it say "Keyword Planner has replaced Keyword Tool" how do I use this to check keywords? 001_cursing
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Why not read the DOCs for once Wink
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
Haven't you been noticing on top of the screen a message warning about this change? Google AdWords Tool started displaying this message I believe 2 before the change!
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
It was at least two months they have been saying that. I think its closer to 6 to be honest. That is why the most I would share with Ivan is for him to READ the DOCs for once on his own.

Spoon feeding is the decline of all.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
ivan Offline referral

Sorry, din't really pay attention to that! Thanks
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Ivan my advice is to SLOW DOWN. Read, pay attention, learn and then move to your next step Wink
www.AdminEmpire.com
cherry12 Offline referral

Banned

Banned
Hello ,
i cherry suggest to visitor b'cause It was at least two months they have been saying that. I think its closer to 6 to be honest. That is why the most I would share with Ivan is for him to READ the DOCs for once on his own.

Thanks
ivan Offline referral

Thanks fro your feedback @cherry12 I am a different person now I am no longer the user I used to be Smile
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
The message announcing that Keyword Planner is about to replace Keyword Tool was there for a long time there is noway you could mist it!
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
If you don't want to create an AdWords account then just Google for "Keyword Planner tool" and I am sure you will get plenty of results to choose from!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)