Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Keyword meta tag Goog or Bad for SEO

Ads
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
I have just seen a thread where someone has mentioned that keywords meta tag is not good for search engine optimization (SEO), then my question is if the website is already using keyword meta tag should the webmaster remove it or keep it?
If you remove it then will it impact you page rank?
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
REMOVE REMOVE REMOVE!!! Unless you are targeting traffic from China using Baidu, you should get rid of it immediately.

That has been depreciated since 2009 and ALL major search engines will punish you to various degrees for using it or list you as a SPAM type site.

Bing and Google both came out in 09 to say they are not using this for what it use to be used for. Also you give another avenue to make it easier for your competitors to track.

Remember just because others are still doing it does not mean that it is helping them, most SEO campaigns run today are stuck in out dated methods.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.

Support Team
Thanks very much Chod. I will definitely follow your advise Wink
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
If Baidu is one of your main targets for anyone reading this then do not remove it, but realize you will have various issues with the rest of the engines.

Also keep an eye on your organic traffic and your results number right now everyone, something is up with Google. Wink
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.

Support Team
Thanks for this really helpful advise. I have just removed keyword meta tag from this forum!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)