Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Keywords and Hashtags

Ads
JbreezeA Offline referral

Just looking for some insight on inserting keywords and hashtags on Facebook.

I have seen how well they do on Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn. But what is the format for FaceBook?

Your commentary + URL + Keywords/Hashtags

And do you separate them with spaces or commas?
Victor Dub Offline referral

Hash tags have same format on all the sites I believe! Example: #HashTags The word has to begin with # symbol and without a space!
LaurenA Offline referral

It's the same as the other social media. You just need to choose the appropriate the key word then use hashtag.
JbreezeA Offline referral

(08-03-2016 08:19 AM)LaurenA Wrote:  It's the same as the other social media. You just need to choose the appropriate the key word then use hashtag.

Thanks Lauren! 001_biggrin I know that on Twitter, Instagram, even LinkedIn, you can use hashtags. Just wasn't sure if the effect on Facebook would be the same. This is good to know.
cheta Offline referral

(08-03-2016 08:19 AM)LaurenA Wrote:  It's the same as the other social media. You just need to choose the appropriate the key word then use hashtag.

but using the hashtags on Facebook, i do really think that it is only to change the color of the word(s) to make it very noticeable. but do you think it is also used to search out for certain niche on facebook just like pinterest and twitter?
Dollar SEO services :Get REAL Visitor Traffic and Higher Rankings | Social Network services
Ethan Jones Offline referral

Keywords must be used in the site content that is frequently searched by the visitors. Long tail keywords help to get more targeted traffic from the search engines. Hash '#' tag is used on prefix the keyword. Hashtags are used mostly on social media sites. Anyone sharing content on a relevant topic can add the hashtag label to their message.
Roy Jones Offline referral

Hasstag:Hashtags are one or more words combined together with the # symbol in front of them.

Keywordss: keywords were the most important search engine optimization element for websites to use to rank with every search engine.
iphone replacement parts
Bellaswan0010 Offline referral

A keyword is a word that the owner of a website anticipates that potential clients will type in a search engine if interested in his/her product or service. On the other side Hash tag used in social network and micro blogging sites as a label to help the user to find the massage with specific theme or content.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)