Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Keywords ranking dropped from top to 5th position

Ads
banner
banner
bangwinni Away referral

Hey!! Guys

I am working on 1 project which is already a famous and had good number of orders, but from last 10 days ranking dropped for a particular cities, For 5 keywords: we are on top for 2 keywords, on 2nd for 1 keyword & on 3rd for 2 keywords, but now we are on 4th for 1, 5th for 3 and 6th for 2 keywords.

Somehow I can say competitor can do better work than me but this can't be the only reason as we on top, positive rated, Good traffic, Good DA/PA.

Can you please suggest some activities to regain top ranking & also if you have free guest posting sites please do share.

If your input work for me then I will definitely going to put some inputs when you need
davidweb09 Offline referral

You have review your website backlinks, content & current strategy for promotion.
bangwinni Away referral

Updated website content, gone through competitor backlink, strategy it simple & effective i am doing content oriented & organic work, not even a single paid link we had

I am observing, many are doing guest posting on High DA site, are they paid or free?
sandra0126 Offline referral

I don't do guest posting for increase website ranking. I do press release, forum posting, article submission, and infographic submission.
chinomoreno Offline referral

It happens to my site also but I was able to climb up. It happened when a new algorithm rolled out. I dropped also to the 5th page but using the same techniques I recovered my position.
Erick_Lopez Offline referral

I suggest to update your content and review your website backlinks. If you have time check fred algorithm it was release last march 2017 but check it maybe those unknown errors are the cause.
12BET Mobile for your online Roulette Table.
lalitmittal Offline referral

Hay, You must check your On page SEO. On page SEO is very important. And you can also check broken link which also one of the cause of ranking down.
HokuAppsKarl Offline referral

Banned

Banned
Firstly, Check site analysis. Search what was the reason site ranking down? then after creating a keyword related content strategy i.e Create the blog, article, pdf file submission. Totally focus on unique content & promote properly. I am sure your lost keywords rank on proper position.
ThanksSmile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)