Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Link Buiding Help

Ads
sonam Offline referral

Banned

Banned
Hello to all folks,

I wanted to which link building method is good, simply to put link any where or put link in niche category, which give me better result, please suggest me

Thanks for any help
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
In link building size (volume) doesn't matter what matters is the quality and relevancy.

I mean you need to try #getbacklinks from sites that are high ranking and are relevant to your website content.

Let say my website is all about #SEO backlinks from xxx or adult industry are not relevant at all and will actually hurt me. Competitors use this technique to destroy their competition.

Try forum posting, blog commenting and social media sharing.
williamjohn Offline referral

Creating backlink from high page rank site is very much effective for keyword rankings.
joyislam Offline referral

Maney types of link bilding but most popular link bilding is

*Forum posting
*blog commenting
*social bookmarking
*artical submission
Ethan Jones Offline referral

Link building is important for getting qualified traffic for your website. Creating backlink from high page rank can be an effective and efficient way to boost the web traffic.
sonam Offline referral

Banned

Banned
thanks for replying
harishsharma Offline referral

Link Building (sometimes referred to as Backlinks) is very simple, it is the foundation for the internet connectivity. It's how people find your pages online.

When you click on that little (typically blue) link on someone's webpage, or from the search engines results page, or from twitter/facebook/anywhere... You are being instantly connected to another page somewhere on the internet.
Brucey Offline referral

Good techniques of link building:
Article submission
Blog comment
Forum posting
Directory submission
jessicacyrus1 Offline referral

get backlinks from only high-quality websites and for it you can do guest blog posting, article posting or forum posting only.
dineshzinavo Offline referral

Make a Quality Back link related to your website.
chinomoreno Offline referral

(03-31-2016 11:07 AM)sonam Wrote:  Hello to all folks,
I wanted to which link building method is good, simply to put link any where or put link in niche category, which give me better result, please suggest me
Thanks for any help
Build links based on the quality and relevancy of the site you are linking to.
Do not just put links. Like for example on blog sites, if you are going to do blog commenting then focus on adding value to the discussion or the topic and not on how you can put your link on the comment section, besides there are some blogs that allows you to put your site link on it.
metafser Offline referral

Take any backlinks analysis service like ahrefs. Then analysis your competitor,where they put their link. Download the excel and try to put your link there. That will be the best way build links.Besides, try to use google alert for building relevant backlinks. Smile
Are you afraid to build contextual Links?
Get Best E-book about PBN
JayShah Offline referral

Build links through dofollow document submission and video submission sites
mahwishfatima Offline referral

Off-Page SEO techniques which are important:

PDF sharing
Press release submission
Infographic submission
Blogging
Forums

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)