Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Link Building Issue

Ads
banner
banner
banner
AmeetaMohanty Offline referral

Hello Friends,

When I was studying regarding link building techniques, I got to know about Tier 1, tier 2 link buildings.

But I am totally Confused about these terms. What are these tier link building. What is the specialty of building links.

Can anyone clear my doubt?

If anyone can, then it will be a great help to me.
Victor Dub Offline referral

If you create a ton of low quality links to your website that will not boost your #SEO case #links are not coming from high pr sites. The solution to that is to use Tier link building technique. This #SEOTechnique is very easy to understand.

Let say I have a site A that has no value case it's new so a backlink from it will be useless. Now if we link to that site from other pages all those links will increase its PR right.

This would be our Tier 1. Now we repeat same process with let say Tier 2 for site B, Tier 3 for site C and Tier 4 for site D. This means that we have 4 sites with more or less decent #PageRank.

Now we link from website, A, B, C and D that have higher PR to web-site E.

The website E will then be linked to your main site.

You can make this process as complex as you with with as many tiers as you desire.
chinomoreno Offline referral

(06-20-2016 11:21 AM)AmeetaMohanty Wrote:  Hello Friends,
When I was studying regarding link building techniques, I got to know about Tier 1, tier 2 link buildings.
But I am totally Confused about these terms. What are these tier link building. What is the specialty of building links.
Can anyone clear my doubt?
If anyone can, then it will be a great help to me.
I hope this will help you, https://www.quora.com/Search-Engine-Opti...ing-in-SEO

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)