Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Links per page?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
banner
vickya4n Offline referral

how many links we can add in Article and Blog
Victor Dub Offline referral

Posting Freak
Watch this video:

And read this article about 100 links per page limit: http://searchengineland.com/googles-matt...mmy-178197
madhuri04 Offline referral

(11-14-2016 01:28 PM)vickya4n Wrote:  how many links we can add in Article and Blog

There is no right number, it depends on your website age and authority, but try not to stop adding backlinks at any given time, there should be a constant flow.
damponting44 Offline referral

The 100-link limit actually came from sources within Google
Mangat Singh Dhiman Offline referral

According to google update 1-2 links on a web page. Otherwise you add more link on a page google take your website penalize.

Posting Freak
If the page doesn't contain real content but only links that is a red flag for google.
ranjanraj Offline referral

I think there are no hard and fast rule for adding link in article. because it is totally depends on your article length. If your article contains minimum 400 words then you can use one or two links in article.
chinomoreno Offline referral

There is no definite number but all I can say is that if the link is necessary then put a link on it.
For a thousand words content having 2-3 links is enough. Besides source and anchor text are just those that I think we should put a link on and not every word on the content. It is up to you how much link you'll put on your content and I know you know how much is too much.
Rakesh-Kadu Offline referral

Up to 2 links can be added in the article. Anything beyond that will be treated as spam.
preeti Offline referral

Their are certain scenarios i mostly follow:

1st scenario: if i have platform like gaming, Online video viewing, blog/article sites etc then by default, number links per page are more specially on home page but it will be good if we have links fewer than 100
2nd scenario: if i am posting my blog into my own then i can inter link so many pages using anchor linking but i always prefer 4-5 for 600 words content & 5-6 for 1000 words around content(counting body part links only, rest are inherited)
3rd scenario: if i am submitting my blog or article on blogspot or Wordpress then i can get 10+ links but again i prefer 3-5 links using my targtted keywords naturally.

one can have N number of links but I prefer natural linking whether i post into my website or for blog/article submission
pixelaura Offline referral

In my opinion you should add only one link in your Article and blog. It will helpful for you do spam with n number of links in your content.
nidhivyas Offline referral

According to search engines update 1-2 hyperlinks in a web page. Otherwise you add more weblink on a webpage google take your website penalize.

Posting Freak
(12-17-2016 08:06 AM)nidhivyas Wrote:  According to search engines update 1-2 hyperlinks in a web page. Otherwise you add more weblink on a webpage google take your website penalize.

Not true! Google looks at many thing on the page. If the page doesn't have any real content but only links and they are outgoing ones then hell yeah it will get penalized.
salenaadam Offline referral

There's a long-standing civil argument in SEO about the most extreme number of connections that you ought to put on any given page. On the off chance that you utilize the SEOmoz PRO Campaign Manager.A number of individuals have asked where we thought of 100 as the enchantment number and whether this is a hard farthest point or only a recommendation. Will speak somewhat about the history, whether that history still applies, and what the potential results are of breaking the 100-connect hindrance.
seo1988 Offline referral

Don't count the links, just make your posts natural looking.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)