Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Magento or Wordpress?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
JammieCutts Offline referral

Both Magento and Wordpress are perfect choice for developing a website. However, there is a difference between the end product of both the content management systems - the website. Magento makes a website to have more complex functions than websites that are made through Wordpress. Most of the huge e-commerce websites that have 100 or more webpages are usually made out of Magento. If the preference is a light weight website then Wordpress is the best.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Yeah #WordPress is awesome CMS platform you can set up pretty much any type of online business just download the theme and install how hard could it be Smile
Looking for ways to make money fast? Read this article and start earning money todya fast, easy or for free.
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
For me WordPress has much more templates themes and plugins.
conocer gente gratis, chatear y buscar amigos en chat gratis o ligar. Citas, contactos y encuentros.
datul Offline referral

Wordpress is the best content management system to create an e commerce website as it provides many plugins & also very seo friendly.
inder Offline referral

Both are good in their ways . majento mainly used in e-commerce websites. Wordpress easy and mostly used CMS
joomdev Offline referral

Wordpress as it is the best CMS and I have a great experience with it.
rahulsingh55 Offline referral

Both are good. Magento is best for ecommerce sites and WordPress is best for CMS.
synergypower Offline referral

Wordpress is the best CMS system to create an E-commerce website.
LaurenA Offline referral

It depends on your niche but go for wordpress.
mitali Offline referral

WordPress is bestCMS platform and provide many plugins.
00rencast Offline referral

Between Magento and Wordpress, I'd go for the latter. I'm not sure if it was just me, but the former was a little complicated to use. Ideally that is for e-commerce.
Noodone Offline referral

WordPress is much more better and dependable. You can obviously try WordPress. Thanks!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)