Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Magento vs WooCommerce

Ads
carolrobertjoan Offline referral

Which eCommerce platform is the best for fashion and apparel industry?
sonam Offline referral

Banned

Banned
I think Magento is better option.
devidweb Offline referral

It depends on your needs, each eCommerce platform is suitable for a certain kind of users.
bodHOST Offline referral

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I would also like to add Shopify in the mix. I think you should have added Shopify because there are more Shopify users as it stands out from the rest, but that's just me.
bodHOST - cPanel Linux Hosting
with Application Support & Design | CMS Customization & Much More...
parthdudhagra Offline referral

Go with the Magento. It is best for ecommerce website. 100% seo friendly and lots of plugins to arrange things easily
rahulsingh55 Offline referral

I think Magento is the best platform for eCommerce sites. It offers varity of extenions and themes with free and premium charges.
bodHOST Offline referral

OP as a start you can also opt for Wordpress. There are thousands of tutotrials available on Youtube. The good thing about the platforms you mentioned is that they are mainly geared towards ecommerce but mind you there are many sites that operate on Wordpress and not many people are able to guess whether they have been really built on Wordpress.
bodHOST - cPanel Linux Hosting
with Application Support & Design | CMS Customization & Much More...
XhtmlChopper Offline referral

Been using woocommerce for over 6 years. However as clients demands have grown with their business I am biting the bullet and getting to grips with magento. Still prefer woocommerce as a personal choice.
KellyMcervoy Offline referral

Magento is the best ecommerce software and I would say it has enormous features to build an ecommerce website.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)