Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Make Money Digital Point Quadruple Adsense Earnings TRICK!

gamer Offline referral

How a digital poit member quadrupled Adsense click through rate by changing ads layout.

How I digitalpoit thread starter, increased my Adsense click through rate by drawing greater attention to my ads. I moved my Adsense ads into a different location and placed images above the ads to attract clicks.

Click on the image to see the ad layout changes.
Make Money Digital Point Quadruple Adsense Earnings TRICK

Marketing requires constant testing and tweaking. Always continue to test your ad placements, small changes can lead to great returns.
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Hi that is an interesting post about digital point but I wouldn't recommend that, however I recommend to use Google Blogger Blog to start a new free Blogger blog to make money online with Adsense Wink
maria Offline referral

I agree I wouldn't share my Google Adsense code on somebodies website digitalpoint or not!
antony Offline referral

Hi did you know that Digital Point Forums is the number one Adsense earner! Digital Point Forums Adsense income: anywhere between 1.75Million to 2.25 Million dollars. On the second place of the Adsense top earners is Markus Frind – Plenty Of Fish Adsense income: more than 2 Million dollars a year from Google Adsense

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)